Thursday, September 24, 2026

Jackass the Best and Last




 I grew up loving Jackass, hell I was inspired by Jackass. The movies were next level, and the third film ended things perfectly. Weezer at the end was a cherry on top. Jackass Forever was a nice reunion for the cast and the fans bringing in new members too. Now we have The Best and Last which while it might be the last is far from the best. This is essentially a clip show which is fine. Had this been a Paramount Plus special I would have ate it up but for a movie it is a waste. I wanted to see it in theaters but glad I didn't. Does it pull heart strings at times? Yes, I love these people but this was a glorified special and. It every member got a chance to shine. For me 3D is the final film and Forever is the epilogue. This here was just a special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment