Thursday, September 5, 2024

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice




 So Beetlejuice is my most watched film ever. I legit watched my HBO copy daily from like the age of 2 til I was 5. I have watched it atleast once a year since that time. I won Costume contests as Beetlejuice,  I have a Beetlejuice wall in my dining room, I loved the Broadway musical. With all that said, I was not stoked for the sequel, I feel a part if it was so many buying into the fake posters the past 10 years but the first trailer kinda hooked me. I still went in with low expectations because it is Tim Burton.....and I liked it.....I thought it was heavily flawed in plot, humor and characters but I was entertained,  and that was all I needed. Too many subplots and characters seemed to be juggled, alot of moments were forced but it was an enjoyable film regardless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment