Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma

 



Jane Schoenbrun hit the film world a few years ago with We're All Going to the World's Fair. It's a film that didn't do much for me. Two years ago Jane unleased I Saw the TV Glow and it was great. Now comes Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma. This might be the tightest of the three yet also the most chaotic. The acting is great and the 80s slashers vibe is perfectly elevated.  With that said I feel I might have gone in with over hype cause when the film wrapped I just it was okay, which is fine. This film is dividing people yet no one seems to get, you can just like a film without love or hate. Then again I want to promote this film to piss off the anti woke crowd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment