Friday, October 4, 2024

Joker: Folie a Deux

 



Many people know I collect Joker memorable,  in 2019 I absolutely love Joker. I didn't need nor did I want a sequel, I was actually against the idea. It was a perfect stand alone gritty piece of cinema that shouldn't have been part of a series or universe.  Then the trailer dropped and I changed my tune, I still didn't need it but I wanted to see it(I mean I would have seen it no matter what). Upon seeing the film it still was not needed but I loved quite a bit of this. It is definitely flawed and the reality/fantasy aspect really is blurred here. The musical numbers aren't as big of a part as promoted, it just plays for the fantasy here and there but ultimately we're not necessary.  The ending I loved and is something that played in my mind the entire film but can not be discussed to avoid spoilers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment