Thursday, March 15, 2018

Tomb Raider





Tomb Raider was a game i loved as a kid, i haven't really played any of the games much the last decade or so but i always had fond memories. None of my friends really bought the newer games, but new friends tell me they are great. Around the time i myself quit playing the games by myself was when the first Tomb Raider film came out, it was one of the worst films i have ever seen. I never saw the sequel.I tried rewatching the first flick prior to this one, i could not do it, i had to turn it off. This one looked terrible, yet i had a fun time with it. Is it too long? Yes. Do some scenes go on for too long? Yes. The acting is your basic blockbuster fare but everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. Is it Indiana Jones? Fuck no? Is it better than the Angelina Jolie joint? Fuck yes! I didn't love it, i wouldn't buy it, but i will gladly see a sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment