Sunday, June 23, 2019

Toy Story 4




Toy Story 4, much like the others in the series, knows how to pull the heart strings. I was 8 when the first film came out, being a huge toy collector it resonated with me. i was 12 when part 2 came out, and i knew my days of playing with toys were behind me. I was 22 when the third film was released and i was still buying toys. 9 years later, not much else has changed. I don't know how i'd rank the films, i know the first one is my top pick, but this is a fantastic series all the same. Key & Peele steal the show in my opinion, their desire to go full Chucky on the old lady made me smile. It was sad seeing how the film ended but in a bittersweet way. Will we see a fifth? It will be contrived if we do, but it is still welcome. Maybe Woody can reunite with Andy? But Pixar, you have a friend in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment