I am not sure if it is my favorite horror film of 2026, or if it even the best but Exit 8 is a close contender for both. This would play perfectly with the Backrooms, it's another anxiety fueled film about being lost in hallways.....and once again through the anxiety I found it relaxing. I have always loved hallways, I kinda even enjoy getting lost ....is it a kink? Eh but it's enjoyable all the same. The film, based on a video game that I found out you can purchase for 3.99 is now streaming on Shudder and I hope people buzz over this. The horror community is but it hasn't reached Backrooms and Obsession levels for the masses, which I actually don't mind. But the acting, the sets, yes sets in this mainly one set film are amazing. You begin to care for characters. You want the film to end to get out of this platform but you want to keep going because they play it so well cinematically. 2026 is the year for horror and this might be the champion ......now how many more times can I say that the remainder of the year ?





No comments:
Post a Comment