Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Funhouse Massacre

Okay now in recent years there have been a few horror films set in a haunted house, the attraction kind not the poltergeist kind, and a lot fail. This one is fucking awesome, it is tons of fun with great gore, likeable characters, great colors and an all around see it with an audience and cheer at the jokes & kills kind of flick. I went in with zero expectations but wound up having a blast, in fact I would say it might be my favorite film I have seen at a film festival this year, I love the ending too, it doesn't have a happy ending, well it does if you look at the way Dollface is portrayed(and quite hot if I do add) .

1 comment:

  1. Hi there this is Andy Palmer, the director of The Funhouse Massacre. Thank you so much for the kind words about the flick, much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete