Saturday, April 24, 2010

Midnight Warriors




The Mike from the awesome From Midnight With Love http://frommidnight.blogspot.com/ has posted a new series, for those of us other bloggers to post our dream midnight movie.

I go to midnight movies all the time, some say too much, hell i've seen Rocky Horror close to 30 times at midnight, tonight i'm seeing Clockwork Orange for my 5th time at midnight i believe. One film i've always wanted to see at midnight with a like minded audience is George A. Romero's Dawn Of The Dead. Now some will ask, why not say Clerks(which played at midnight but i missed it, as i was not yet going to midnight movies) since it's my favorite film(along with RHPS), well quite frankly Clerks wouldn't have enough call backs & a rowdy enough crowd for me. Dawn of the Dead you can get some funny one liners thrown out & get huge audience applause moments. I've seen plenty of horror films at midnight and they are a blast, just imagine a theatre packed with die hard Dawn fans, all getting off so to speak during the same scenes. How geekstastic is that. For more midnight movie madness check out my old post, http://oductionproductions.blogspot.com/2010/03/top-midnight-movies.html

5 comments:

  1. nice. A midnight screening of that would definitely bring out only the hardcore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to go to a midnight screening. I missed one of Buffy's ONCE MORE WITH FEELING. Still kicking myself for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even better though than just Dawn would be a marathon of Romero's first 3 Dead films, hell i'd even settle for a double feature of Night & Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent pick! And a marathon would just be incredible.

    ReplyDelete